Header Ads

Nigerian Student Graduates with 5.0 CGPA from Russian Research Medical University


Victor Olalusi, a Nigerian student in Russia has emerged the best graduating student with a grade point of 5.0 in the Faculty of Clinical Sciences at the Russian National Research Medical University, Moscow.

The younglad had the best WAEC result in 2004. JAMB Best Science Student (JAMB score 322) - 2006. Cowbell Prize Award - 2006. Medcine First Merit list (OAU) - 2006. Highest OAU Post UME (score - 325)  - 2006. Federal Government Scholarship (Medicine and Surgery) - 2006.

It's already a norm having Nigerian students emerge with perfect scores abroad and I ask myself, why are we not making perfect scores in our own universities? Very simple, them just dey winch themselves notwithstanding the fact that 90% of our universities are not close to standard while the remaining 10% are just close not that they're up to standard.

Follow @mridontryblogs @hollamooy
Like our fb page: www.facebook.com/mridontryblogs

1 comment:

  1. Cos most of our University lecturers don't give some students the grade they deserve!


Powered by Blogger.